• This competition is open to students, emerging professionals and professionals. Multidisciplinary teams are strongly encouraged (see definitions below).
• Teams are limited to a maximum of six (6) members (not including faculty/senior-professional advisors).
• Each team must submit an application during the registration period noted above, including a list of the team members who will contribute to the final submission. Teams should also include a separate list of faculty/senior-professional advisors, if any.
• There is no limit to the number of teams with which an individual may participate.
• There is no limit to the number of teams which may participate from each school or firm.
• Submission materials must be original in content.
• Each team must submit all entry materials in a single package and only completed submissions received prior to the submission deadline noted above will be considered.
Definitions / Disciplines:
Student – must be currently enrolled in a full-time, accredited undergraduate or graduate program. Students must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Emerging Professional – Emerging Professionals (“EPs”)
are defined as individuals 30 years old or younger at the time of registration OR individuals
that have completed a higher education program within the past 5 years in one of the following fields:
- landscape architecture
- building design
- interior design
- urban planning
- construction management
- public policy/ administration
- real estate development